Sometimes it is hard to make a meal that a child will completely eat. But, finally there is a meal I found my son loves to eat. It contains everything he loves. So without further adieu, here is a delicious meatball meal kids love.
Meal: Delicious Meatball Meal Items
- Barbeque and Jelly Meatballs
- Macaroni and Cheese (Annie’s Four Cheese Mac and Cheese)
- Veggies: Steamed Seasoned Broccoli (or any veggie your child loves)
Barbeque and Jelly Meatballs
- Frozen Meatballs (2 pounds)
- 1 (16 Oz) bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce
- 2 Cups of Grape Jelly
In a crockpot whisk together the BBQ sauce and jelly. Then stir in the meatballs till coated. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours. Enjoy these delicious meatballs on rice, noodles, as a sub, or anyway you like.
Side Dish Recipes:
Here are a few recipes to try if you don’t want to use store bought items for you delicious meatball meal kids love.
Oven Roasted Broccoli
- 1 pound of broccoli florets (bite size)
- 2 Tbsp. of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Black Pepper
- Zest and Juice of a Large Lemon
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss broccoli in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Then place on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper. Bake broccoli for 15 minutes, turning broccoli over half way through baking. Broccoli should be crispy and browned. After baking put broccoli in a bowl then toss with lemon juice, zest, and cheese. Enjoy!
Here are other recipes to try:
For more side dish ideas click this link.
So Much More: Enjoy!
Hopefully you find this meal just as enjoyable as my family. It can be made any way you want with the Meatballs as the main focus. If you enjoyed this meal please check out my other meal like Jalapeno Popper Themed Dinner or any of my other recipes. Enjoy this Delicious Meatball Meal Kids Love.