You never know what circumstances you may run into when your out and about. Whether it is doing errands to a road trip anything can happen. Sometimes it will catch us off guard when random unexpected things happen. So here a is a list of 15 Essentials Parents Should Keep In The Car.
- Throw Blankets: Great to have in case kids or you get cold on a trip. Also, just in case you need it the blanket to lay on the ground for a picnic, changing a baby’s diaper, or for kids to play on. Honestly this is a car essential for winter mostly.
- Change of Clothes: Again accidents happen. Have a pair or two for each person.
- Roll of Paper Towels: Comes in handy when you need to clean up a mess or to wipe hands.
- Roll of Toilet Paper: May stop some where for a rest break that may not have toilet paper. Or for those who stop on the side of the road for a pop n squat because there is no rest stop for miles.
- Trash bags: Any size works for throwing away trash. Trust me….they are essential to have on hand even if it is just to clean out the vehicle, put dirty clothes in, etc.
- Baby Wipes: Not just for wiping cute little messy heinies. They are great for cleaning up sticky messes.
- Diapers/Pull Ups: You never know…maybe you forgot the diaper bag or you run out.
- Baby Food
- Snacks: Things that can last a bit. Beef jerky, Cheez Its, Goldfish crackers, or fruit snacks to name a few.
- Bottled Water
- Car First Aid Kit: Having this car essential is extremely important.
- Travel Activities/Games: To keep children occupied no matter where you go or how long the drive is.
- Car Emergency Kit: This is a kit that has basic jumper cable, a few little tools, poncho, etc. for when you have car trouble. This is a major Car Essential to have.
- Convenience Kits/Personnel Care Kit: A kit that has bathroom essentials in case you have to stay some where.
- Portable Backup Charge: Don’t just have your regular charger and cable just in case you can’t charge your phone the regular way have a portable backup charger.
15 Essentials Parents Should Keep In The Car can be stored in a plastic bin or a big bag in the trunk for when needed. Don’t forget to switch clothes, blankets, and snacks out every once in a while.
Hopefully this article helped. Please check out my other articles here.