Every mom needs a few good Crockpot recipes in her recipe book for days where she needs to just cook all day without worry. Zesty Crockpot Chicken Tacos happens to be one of my favorites. It is quick to set in Crockpot and go do errands till dinner time. This recipes is easy to modify as well to your family’s taste. So without further delay here is Zesty Crockpot Chicken Tacos.
Chicken Tacos Recipe
- 3 – 4 Chicken Breast, skinless and boneless
- 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning, your choice
- 1/2 – 1 jar of Salsa, your choice of flavor
- 12 – 24 Taco Shells, crunchy or soft, warmed according to package
- Toppings of your choice; example: avocado, sour cream, Pico de Gallo, lettuce, etc.
For easy clean up line Crockpot with liners. Then place chicken breast in bottom. Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken breast, then top with salsa. Cook on high for 3 – 4 hours or on low for 6 – 8 hours. When finish put into taco shells and serve with toppings and sides.
Sides For Tacos
Here are a few sides to have on taco night if you need ideas.
- Mexican Rice – The Diary of A Real House Wife
- Cilantro Lime Rice – Spend With Pennies
- Mexican Street Corn Salad – The Stay At Home Chef
- Frijoles de la Olla – Kitchn
Non Chicken Taco Recipes
Don’t feel like Zesty Crockpot Chicken Tacos, well here are some other taco recipes to try.
- Crispy Black Bean Tacos *** Our Families Favorite
- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tacos – Kitchn
- Birria Tacos – Basil and Bubbly
- Cauliflower Tacos – Plantings and Pairings
- Shrimp Tacos – Cooking Classy
There are many more taco recipes to explore. Check them out on Pinterest.
Hopefully your family will fall in love with recipe as much as ours did. Again Zesty Crockpot Chicken Tacos is a great dump in crockpot recipe and leave to have in your recipe box. If you like this recipe please check out my other dishes I posted as well.